Selasa, 10 Juli 2007

[Singles] 10.07.07

Asia Cruz - Step Step (Produced & Written By T-Pain)
Smitty ft. Rick Ross, T-Pain & Junior Reid - Died In Your Arms (Remix)
Sean Kingston - Me Love
50 Cent Feat Justin Timberlake & Timbaland - She Want It (Prod By Timbaland)
Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever U Like (Ft. T.I.) (Prod by Polow Da Don)
Merj ft. Frank White - I aint mad at ya(Prod.by Scott Storch)
Gucci Mane feat Ludacris - Freaky Girl (Remix)
J. Holiday - Bbed
Justin & Timbaland - The Way I Give It To U (Remake) [ Prod. By Khoa]
Hurricane Chris Ft Game, E-40, Birdman, & Jadakiss - Ay Bay Bay (Remix)
Nitti Feat Jermain Dupri & Young Capone - Actin' Bad
Rosco P. Coldchain Ft. Akon - Aint Nothin' Changed
Yung Joc Feat. Boyz N Da Hood - Knock It Out (Remix)
Trey Songz - No Clothes On
Ashanti Feat Nelly - Switch
DTP (Chingy, Norfolk & Ludacris) - Celebrity Chick
Post title : [Singles] 10.07.07
URL post : http://global64.blogspot.com/2007/07/singles-100707.html

0 komentar:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Posting Komentar