Sabtu, 14 Juli 2007

[Singles] 14.07.07

RNB
------------------------


Mario Winans - Stay With Me
Chris Brown ft. Noah - Which One
Offich IL - The Worst [Prod. By Underdogs]
Olivia Feat. Missy Elliot - Cherry Pop
Deepside - Satisfaction (Prod by Mysto & Pizzi)
Colby O'Donis ft Lil Romeo - Fallin Love (Prod by Akon)
Michael Jackson feat. Ryan Leslie - Scream
Trey Songz - No Clothes On
R. Kelly - Ya Hair (Prod. Mysto Pizzi)
Cassie - (Prod. by Uness & R-Les) Not With U
Usher - Make it rain
Lex - Waits for Me (Produced by Next Selection)
Isreal - In love with you (feat fabolous)
Trey Songz - About That [prod. by Neek Rusher]
Lil Mo feat Jim Jones - Sumtimes I
D.E.L - I Like Girlz [Prod. By Scott Storch]
Cupid feat. Christina Milian - Do You Dance (prod. by Timbaland)
The D.E.Y. - Get The Feeling (prod. by Timbaland)
A'z feat Lloyd - Hit Me Up
Bobby Valentino Ft. Ludacris - Give Me A Chance [prod. by Tim & Bob]
Vawn Ft. Trey Songz - Please Don't Stop
Jessi Malay feat. Joung Joc - Booty Bangs
Justin Timberlake Feat. Will.I.Am & Charlie W. - Say Do
Brian McKnight - My Kind Of Girl (feat. Justin Timberlake)
Christina Aguilera - Slow down baby
Ghost Rider - I can feel your Pain
K. Young - Make Them Flip
Sean - I Never
Kai Holmes - Lately [prod. by Kadis & Sean]
Barbi Esco - Beggin U
Lisa Maffia - Shake 4 daddy
Bizzy - Get Them Digits
K-Young - U know I Love you
Nina Sky ft. Daytona - Clothes Off
Davinah Wrapping - Real Thugs
K.O - Fantasy
Messiah Feat. Bobby Valentino - Ghetto Loves


HIP HOP
------------------------


Akon Feat Ludacris, Diddy & Lil Jon - Get Buck In Here
Nas - Life's Unpredictable ft. Xzibit (prod. by Dr. Dre)
Papoose ft. Snoop Dogg - Bang It Out (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Chingy ft. Spiffy & Ziggy - Git Dat Money
John Doe - Mash It Up (prod.by Timbaland)
T.I. - Your the best (Prod. by jermaine dupri)
Jay-z - Rupees,Cash ,Hoes
Petey Pablo ft. Kurupt - I ll Beat Yo Azz
Smitty - Died In Your Arms (Official Remix ft. Rick Ross, T Pain and Junior Reid
Young Kev - Lets get drunk
T.I. - Touch Down (Feat. Eminem)
Nox ft. Jim Jones - Spend Money [Prod. By Scott Storch]
Chamillionaire ft. Sly Cat and Dirtbag - Tonight
The Game Ft. Omar Cruz & WC - Powerhouse
AC - Watch My Feet
Diddy ft. Swizz Beatz & Fabolous - Let this bang
Bow Wow ft. Jd Tonte - Go
Fat Joe Ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - Get Up ! [prod. by Timbaland]
Shade Sheist feat Krayzie Bone - I Know She Wants Me (Produced By Vex Music)
Chingy Ft. Norfolk & Ludacris - Celebrity Chick
Flyy Guy - Cuz I´m Fly
Jay Vega - She Is Running Game (Prod By Timbaland)
Lil Eazy E - 123 Rocc ft. Jay-Z
Bone Thugs-n-harmony - Into the future ft. Flesh-n-bone
Nelly ft. Pimp C & Sean Paul Of YoungBloodz - Cut It Out
T.I. - Watch What You Say Ft. Jay Z
50 Cent - I get money
Paperboyz - We Rollin
50 Cent Ft Mazaradi Fox - Dirty Money
Paul Wall & Chamillionaire - N Luv Wit My Money
Gucci man ft. Ludacris - Freaky girl (Remix)
D12 - Still fallin
Jadakiss ft. Nas & AZ - A Hustler Wifey
Lil Wayne - Im raw
P. Diddy - Partners for life ft. Jamie foxx and Pharell Williams
Bone Thugs-n-harmony - You got my back ft. Jodeci
Famlay ft. Pharrell and The Clipse - No time 4 nos
Lil Wayne - Beat It Up (Prod. By Timbaland)
Pras Michel Feat. Akon - Mr. Martin
Kafani - Fasst Like a Nascar (Feat Keak Da Sneak and Fabolous)
Mystereo Feat. Dem Franchize Boyz - Hit Da Dirt (Prod. By So So Def)
Joe Budden - Pop Off ( Prod. By Just Blaze )
Nore ft. Three Six Mafia - That club shit
Parlae feat. Lil Wayne - I Whip Yae
Nasty - Just like that [Prod. By Scott Storch]

DANCEHALL en REGGAE
------------------------


Sean Paul ft.Cubo - Watch Dem Roll (Remix)
Rupee - Slowmotion
Sean Paul - Life
Sweldaag - Bus Gun No Nore (prod. by Rihanna)
Munga Ft. Akon - Presentation
VA - Maddness Riddim 2007 - Rizmo medley
Sean Paul - Pick It Up And Drop It

Reggaeton
------------------------


Yee-Ling - Give Him up (Don Omar Remix)
Juan Ra & Jeniel - Baila Pa Mi
Collie Buddz Feat Rigo - Mamacita (Al Azif -Killa Beatz Remix)
Post title : [Singles] 14.07.07
URL post : http://global64.blogspot.com/2007/07/singles-140707.html

0 komentar:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Posting Komentar