Minggu, 11 Mei 2008

[Singles] Usher - Here I Stand

Usher - Here I Stand

Release of the newest album of Usher is on 27th of May. Here some tracks for you that leaked already!

Usher - Best Thing
Usher - Echo (Prod. By B Cox)
Usher - Flash featuring Pharrell
Usher - His Mistakes (Prod. Stargate & Written Neyo)
Usher - Just Like Me
Usher - Love In This Club feat Beyoncé & Lil Wayne
Usher - Love In This Club featuring Young Jeezy
Usher - Moving Mountains
Usher - This Ain't Sex
Usher - Trading Places (Prod. By Tricky Stewart)

-------------------------------------

** What do you think? Will the album be hot or not?
Post title : [Singles] Usher - Here I Stand
URL post : http://global64.blogspot.com/2008/05/singles-usher-here-i-stand.html

0 komentar:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Posting Komentar