Senin, 11 Januari 2010

Soup Week 2 - VENISON SOUP

Week 2 and my New Year's resolution is still going strong ~ to make a pot of soup each week.

This week's soup is made with venison from our friend Leon and juniper berries I picked last summer at Cranberry Flats.

The recipe came from chef Tina Nordstron of Sweden, who did a Scandinavian cooking show for PBS television. You'll find the recipe here. Note: Tina's recipe is a stew so I added more water (I didn't use beer, as she did) to make it into a delicious soup. I also used Saskatchewan morels for extra local flavour. Very good when it's ~30 outside!
Post title : Soup Week 2 - VENISON SOUP
URL post : http://global64.blogspot.com/2010/01/soup-week-2-venison-soup.html

0 komentar:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Posting Komentar